Saturday, October 19, 2013

Derek's House

WELL THEN.


It's been over six months since I met Derek, and you know what I haven't done yet? I haven't given you people any pictures. I haven't even given you any pictures of Ireland or London or anything, even though I told you I would. So you know what? I'm going to just post them now, and pretend they've been here a while and they've just magically been invisible up until now. I just got rid of the cloaking sphere on this post that has most definitely been here since April.

So, did I mention that I went to Derek's house? I went to Derek's house. It was exciting. I kept talking and Amanda kept talking and Derek kept giving us weird looks.

First, I give you a collection of photos that Amanda took (while Derek called her a stalker each time):

We both screamed when Derek's car showed up outside the hotel for us:


Amanda: Can I take a picture of your kitchen?
Derek: Wait, hold on, what are you-
Amanda: *camera clicks*

This is sitting on the table when you walk in the door:


And there was a foot... in the hallway...


And Derek's Awesome Room of Awesomeness, which is filled with awesome stuff.






THAT'S DEREK'S MASSIVE TV WITH SURROUND SOUND IN THE BACKGROUND
(And he's holding the knife they used in 'Jaws', which I also got to hold)

 We all decided that this dude and anyone else who wears neon yellow are vampires:


Derek and Amanda, the ginger buddies, while we went to lunch:


Derek, with the "Are you seriously taking another picture" face.



Me and Amanda fangirling in Derek's car while he questions our sanity:

And Derek driving the car:


And Derek signing random sheets of paper on his car...

(Derek's car tried to kill me, I swear. I kept tripping while trying to get in/out. And I smacked my head into it.)


And now to pictures that my lovely mumzy (or people that she asked) took of us:


This is one of all of us at lunch, which was freakin' awesome:


Us at the signing, and Derek wearing a baby head necklace provided by Amanda and there's some stuff from me on the table:

Possibly one of my favourite pictures, and we were in Derek's house and we all posed with Skulduggery and it great okay


I told everyone to make a weird face at the last second outside Derek's house, but Derek saw me and Amanda and started laughing so he looks normal and we don't.


This was right when I met Derek - he just came up and gave me a hug and it was really awesome and I was shaky and blamed it on him for making me excited and it was just fantastic.


Right before Derek left and my mum called for a group photo (wow look at me and Amanda with our majestic paleness):


And this was in Skerries, right next to Shenanigans, which was right next to the place Derek took us for lunch...


...and said lunch place was super good.


Also, as I mentioned, Shenanigans was nearby. I kept an eye out for any cops. Also, Derek pointed at the railing by the water and said, "Look! That's where you get attacked by a cop and thrown in the ocean!"




Alright, that's a lot of photos, which are in no particular order. To finish, I give you this picture of me in Amanda in London...




....WITH THE TARDIS.


6 comments:

  1. *random unintelligible screaming*

    That is SO. DAMN. COOL.
    You ought to be super impressed with yourself. Everything is awesome and you are awesome and Amanda is awesome and Derek is awesome and ugh! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. QGFITQIERGIVIONFRBGPINNDWOIDWFIONFEWINVWEIRNGINEWFVPIOVMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. IOhgoiurewngiuewngfn32 98fcv98u529 h2 987thhen ouewnfvcdsanfviuewnvfiuqIFDIUFDIUVBIURIUDFVIUBPIRBGFKJN OIERHVGUHEVKDSNVOIEWOIREWOINIUFE OENHFINEWFIUNWIUEH943HTRIUNEWRF34 N HJ[VGJWER'EWR[REWH\POIG]4U09REFOIDIUNB I9843972Y43RPO1H2ROIUFEKJN N EIUNHDEVFKJBEWLREWPHEWFIUHRE9IHW98HHUHAREHQHREFIUHE F38HIU3432TIJBFDKVBEBIREBIREWGFIUIUU

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want derek to take me to lunch and let me in his house :-(

    ReplyDelete