Monday, May 6, 2013

I hate people

Well, guys, I won't be on the Internet for two weeks because SOME people only do what they think and don't listen to other opinions. Like, for instance, my school does, and people who I thought would listen to me like they should, but they didn't. So I'm having my phone and computer taken away for two weeks.

Just know that if I get attacked I have no way of reporting it or that if I'm in a life threatening situation I'll probably die because I won't be able to get help.

So yeah. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. The internet will have to deal with 2 weeks with about 1000 times less insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my family will have to deal with me breaking a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's really bad Val. What on Earth did you do to deserve that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throw books at them, Val. As many books as you can.

    ReplyDelete