Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Gilbert Prank



BE SURE TO LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS POST BEFORE THIS ONE!



Basically, I have a ton of people over right now. It's Bob's sister Kim's birthday party, so there's a bit more than twenty people. And I've had to give a tour of my room many times.


Of course, when I get to the windows, I start talking about Gilbert.

And about 16 of the 20 or so people have heard of him.

All the women are terrified, and then all the guys are making jokes, but they were all creeped out nonetheless.

But I wasn't going to stand for the joking.

I had to get back at them.

I have a cape. I do. It goes with my dad's Darth Vader costume. It's black, has a giant hood, and it's floor length.

So with the help of my sister and my step-cousin (I think that's what she is) I snuck through the house to the back door, holding my cape, and got outside.

I crept around to the front, careful not to be seen, then put on my cape, pulling the hood down over my face, and, being sure to be quiet, stepped out of covering.

Now, my door is mostly a window. And it leads to the dining room, where everyone was sitting.

So I walked up the stairs, very slowly, and stood there.

A few people gave a little scream, then when everyone was looking around, I taped the glass four times with my nail.


Oh my God, it was hilarious.

Everyone was shouting, "IT'S HIM!"

So then I came in and explained that they all got their lesson for joking about it.

Not to mention I also scared the irritating six or seven year old who tried to attack me and I threatened him with scissors and 'the monster in the closet'. Year, I told him I was scary.

Needless to say, it was pretty freaking brilliant. And while it isn't as creepy inside, it was bloody terrifying outside.





9 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!!!

    *falls over laughing*

    That is BRILLIANT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Val. Pure geniusness.

    ;P
    *bursts out laughing again*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Someone shouted, "It's Sassquatch!" and I almost died.

      Delete
  4. I can't get over the fact that your dad has a Darth Vader costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gilbert. Oh, Gilbert.
    This was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Dies of laughter*
    I can't tell you how funny that is Val! You are epic!!

    ReplyDelete