Sunday, February 17, 2013

RAINBOW CAKE AND UNICORN BLOOD

Me and my friends obviously have quite a bit of time on our hands, so we made this.



If you look closely, you can tell that it's, y'know different colours.


(By the way, it looked like it was going to  explode in the oven. Um... I don't know either.)


So, since it looked really ugly, we decided to drown it in sprinkles and frosting and chocolate chips and hope it would look better on the inside.



AND IT WORKED.







Oh, and by the way, I shouldn't be allowed to touch my friends stuff.


Bad things happen.



9 comments:

  1. Yeah. You THREW that cake at me.

    Be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool how did your teacher re act to the banna story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I had to read it in front of the whole class.


      They were concerned.

      Delete
  3. You made that from unicorn blood? Nice. But I'm not so sure what to say about the last pic. Maybe "You should go see Derek like that".

    ReplyDelete
  4. What type of colouring did you use? It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what happened you really shouldn't touch your friends stuff you look like a highwayman

    ReplyDelete