Thursday, January 3, 2013

The TARDIS has landed!

And THAT is what happens when I'm given paint and a closet door for four hours. It looks even cooler in person.


I could've painted it on the wall instead, but I figured that doing it on a door would be cooler. Y'know, that way, "It's bigger on the inside!"


So, that's what I was doing last night. I would've posted as soon as I finished, but my phone is very rude. It wouldn't let me.








(Also, my whole room is indigo. Because for those of you who don't know it's my favourite colour. Which explains Ivy's eye colour. *cough KESTREL cough*)

10 comments:

  1. Whoa, Val! That looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled Color like and english person would as in colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a habit of mine. It comes with reading Skulduggery so often.

      Delete
    2. Lol i hope your mom's wedding went well!

      Delete
  3. If I could I would give you that stamp that says "Perfect Human Being"

    Well done Val.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how inside it's yellow.
    Otherwise a word that seems fitting is ...Whoa...

    ReplyDelete