Saturday, December 15, 2012

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

I don't understand this. Not one little bit.

I know you all have seen my amazing skills with art. Well, if you count stick figures as art. They are hilarious, and very poorly drawn. For example...




And then there were those very few times when I drew something somewhat decent,

And just plain epic.


But NOW, for the first time EVER, I have drawn something, well, GOOD. And I am still genuinely shocked.

(I even drew this by accident when I was messing around)


*drumroll*


A decent self-portrait!





I know the photo isn't all that great, and the picture itself might not be either, but still...

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?! SINCE WHEN CAN I DO THIS?!?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome skills come with the approaching end of the world.

    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You should be one of those people who draw random people's faces and get paid for it. That's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know someoneat scho who does that.

      Pay her twenty bucks and she'll draw anyone for you, no questions asked.

      Just how I like it.

      Keep practicing Val, that's really good!

      Delete
  3. WHOA. That. is. amazing. Val.
    I started this post, like, ooh, that's me! VAL DREW MEEE!!!
    And then after chuckling to myself I scrolled down and nearly fainted.
    WHOA. That's.... That's Val V..
    It really isn't bad at all, Val. Keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that first one an Evil Lady-Rainicorn?

    ReplyDelete