Sunday, December 9, 2012

Skulduggery Shirt, etc.

I made a Skulduggery shirt. IT'S FREAKING AWESOME.

It isn't the first one I've made, obviously, but the first in a while. I out grew all of my old ones, so... Well, I figured it was time for a new one. And if I was going to make a new one, it was going to be COOL.

So, here it is!

Well, first off, I made a crazy face because I am not good at taking pictures.

 And here's the shirt by itself (well, if you don't count my arms).


Now, one to label all the characters....



So, pretty awesome, right? :)

I might add something to the back, but I haven't yet, so... uh...


Oh look! NINJAbread cookies!





 (Look, it's Goku!)




So, that's about it. Oh, wait, one more thing. Yesterday I was a tad more insane than usual. And then my mum said, "What if you looked like THIS when you met Derek?"




9 comments:

  1. That will haunt me for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third Ninjabread Cookie looks like it's been beaten

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giljp523P24&feature=plcp



    Oh, and watch that for general insanity on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirt is awesome.

    *fac-e-palm*

    No... No it's not Goku.

    ReplyDelete