Saturday, November 3, 2012

Something epic

Well, today everyone EXCEPT for me got to hang out with one of their friends. I tried to hang out with mine, but they either were busy or just couldn't come over. So, I was stalking the internet, and I found this thingy on how to draw.

I thought it was a bit boring looking, but I clicked on it anyway. Turns out it was pretty useful. And after having glanced at it, I got bored and drew possibly the coolest thing I've ever drawn.


So basically, to explain what's going on...

It's me and Amanda (I'm sure you can guess which is which), who just took a ride in the TARDIS, which is owned by Skulduggery, and he took us to Ireland, Gallifrey. 



8 comments:

  1. LOL COOL!!!!!!

    ... someone should make a fanfic where SP mets the Doctor!

    LOL that would be totaly AWESOME!!! :D

    I LOVE THE PICTURE!!! TOTALY AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredible!

    Can I make it my lock screen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.
    THAT IS SO AWESOME!!
    What's in Amanda's hand?
    is it eve? or just a sponge?
    Where did she get it?
    Why is my brain-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a dead teddy bear XD


      Forgot to mention that in the post, I guess...

      Delete
  4. I didn't hang out with anyone...
    Lonely... I'm mister lonely. I was in a bad mood. So I staaaaayed. By myself

    Love dat pic

    ReplyDelete