Saturday, October 20, 2012

Skulduggery's Deathday/Derek's Birthday Party 2012

Today I had my party to celebrate Derek's birthday and Skulduggery's deathday! I'm sure you all remember the pictures from last year - Derek DID post one of them on his Blog - but this year, the party was a full-on party, with 10 Skulduggery characters in total. The cake wasn't as impressive, that's for sure, but we worked with what we have. While it was quite crazy, it was nonetheless fun and certainly enjoyable. Now, time for pictures!
From left to right, we have Solomon Wreath, Nefarian Serpine, Argeddion, China Sorrows, Valkyrie Cain, Tanith Low, Billy-Ray Sanguine, Melancholia St Clair, Kitana, and Caelan. Or, in other words, we have Ariana, Isabella M-N, Kienan, Amanda, ME!, Jaida, Bella, Zoe, Lizzy, and Signy (but as Derek says, Polar Bear Girl).
Most of the group, being weird.
Here's Tanith and Sanguine, proving how they make a lovely couple.

Melancholia, showing off her epic symbols I drew.


Melancholia again, this time showing off the cape.


This time, I think Sanguine must've insulted Ghastly or something...

Solomon Wreath, being all Solomon
Wreath-y.

It's Kitana, kicking Valkyrie to death after
stealing her jacket. How kind.

Kitana looking amazingly like the real Kitana.

Serpine refuses to be photographed!
Those who look upon the photo will suffer!

Argeddion just want to spread peace to the world!

You're looking great, Caelan. For sure.
Caelan, is really, REALLY creepy.
I do not appreciate the affection.

Those of you with KOTW, I think you'll recognise
this particular scene with China.

China, doing the Derek photo pose.


Tanith doesn't know what to do
to suck out brains. See the confusion?

Derek, we brought you to the party! 

Is it just me, or would this make a great
profile picture?

Lizards like to read too, guys!

I love my books so much I make creepy poses
with them.

And here's Valkyrie, Argeddion, and Derek, taking
a picture to show that they're all friends.

Oh, and we figured we had to make the Derek pose for Derek  :)


So, those are the pictures from the party this year! I know, it didn't look quite as exciting, but once I can figure out how to get the videos from it to upload I'll post those too.

But in the meantime, Derek:

Happy birthday to you!
The Faceless Ones have come through!
But we won't let them take you,
So happy birthday to 
YOU!

EDIT: The videos from the party will be posted on Youtube, so just type in VidsForMasterDerek in the search bar to find the channel!

17 comments:

  1. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WISH I WAS THERE!?!?

    Looks like you had fun and I want your books. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AWESOME JUST TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish i was there!!!

    TOTALLY WICKED!!!

    THE COSTUMES ARE EXELENT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had fun!

    I'll watch the videos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is so cool.
    Seriously Jealousy on my part right now!!
    Glad you had a good time though!
    Derek'll probably put these photos up on his blog aswell :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many books...

    My EVIL PARENTS won't let me buy more than the 10 I already have.

    And Kitana really did look like Kitana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were taking her books and waiting how long it would take for her to notice, we got to about 10 when she screamed from across the house "BRING MY BOOKS BACK!!!!" It was super funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I KNEW you were taking them, I just needed to make sure you didn't take the ones I still had!

      And it sounded more like the kind of shrieking that you'd hear by a dying person.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I did know! I just had to make sure you guys didn't take the ones I still had... I watched Signy leave with them and I shrieked but she laughed and ran away with them anyway.

      Delete
    2. lol
      im watching you on youtube right now

      Delete
  8. she totally knew (not even close to knowing)

    ReplyDelete