Saturday, July 7, 2012

The odd decision to draw what's happening in Blogland

 Here's the entire drawing I just did. Basically, my comment said "*puts Sparky in a big, poofy pink dress*", so I thought "That would be hilarious to draw" and TA-DA, it's a drawing. I added a whole bunch of extra stuff though, so I took individual pictures of those thingies.
 This here is Sparky in that big, poofy pink dress I made her wear. If it isn't clear enough on the picture she's very angry and she's saying "I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS, VAL V!" and then Nix is in the corner, with a question mark by his head because this is a very confusing situation.
 That's me, sitting in the cloud. I was hiding from Sparky. I'm saying "Hehehehehe... Sparky." And you see that demonic-looking rock with the blood-filled syringe? That's Eve. She's saying "Mwahahahaha... I have Val's blood..."
 Um... I just had some empty space in the corner. That's Skulduggery, riding on an evil purple unicorn that poops rainbows. Skulduggery is saying "Wheeeeee!" because he's crazy.
This is the lake. There's someone drowning in it, and a shark is about to eat them. And then underneath it is the Derek-lizard, because he's cool.
And that is my awesome drawing! I hope you like my epic skills at drawing stick figures XD

9 comments:

  1. By the way, I have no clue why that part is high lighted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. *goes ahead and hangs it on the wall*



      You should show this to Hayley XD

      Delete
  3. You actually drew it? I thought you were joking. Cool. Nice pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA SPARKY!!! *giggles*

    WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN A PINK FLUFFY DRESSS!!

    ReplyDelete