Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'Tis the season... To be weird.

I know I just posted around an hour ago, but I just went around my house, taking pictures of things, so here they are. There's a ton of Christmas stuff, seeing as how it's a few days away... and since some of these pictures might be confusing, I'm going to describe what they are.


Here's my mantle, my Christmas tree, and my scary gingerbread house:



And here's the front and back of what Amanda got me for Christmas... I hope I'm not the only one who finds this really creepy...

And I'm sure you all know, but my mumzy's AWESOME. She arranged the Skulduggery party, she decorated my bedroom with Skulduggery stuff, she supports the weird stuff me and Amanda do (inluding the stuffed animals on the previous post), and now she did THIS:


That's right. It's a Skulduggery Pleasant mug, customized for me. It's amazing.

1 comment: