Friday, December 23, 2011

Something for Derek Landy

Derek, I hope you read this, because otherwise it's pretty pointless, isn't it? But I'm going to post it either way, so...


Well, I don't know if you saw it, but quite a few times I have asked for you to draw me a picture of a scary purple Necromancer unicorn who stabs people. And I said that if you drew one, I would draw one too. So here's mine:

I know I'm not the best at drawing, but I can certainly do better than that... The person is saying, "Who are you?!" and the unicorn's response is, "I'm your worst nightmare". Amazing, right? Mm-hm. Yep. It is.

So I drew a picture of a unicorn that is purple, has Necromancer magic, and stabs people. Now, will you draw one? Please?


P.S. Derek, I cannot thank you enough for picking me as a winner for Friend Gets Friend... I actually felt terrible that day, but then that sort of ended when I read that I'd won. I started screaming and running around and I was so shocked and excited and happy I started shaking, and the shaking part worried me because I couldn't move for a few moments... But seriously. There isn't words to describe how happy that's made me. And the fact that you've even taken notice of me at all has been surprising... I've only been on Blogger since September and you have been awesome to me in particular. Thanks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment