Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Am I insane? Yes, yes I am.

You don't even need proof at this point, do you? No, you don't, because I've made it quite clear. I'm insane. And, as part of that, a lot of the things Amanda and I (Amanda's the other zombie in the previous post) find amusing are considered... creepy. But either way, here's a photo of a major creepy thing we enjoy:






Despite the fact that I'm making a very odd expression and my clothing blends in with the carpet to make me look like a floating head, those are all stuffed animals  which have been torn limb from limb and then placed back together in a sick and twisted way. Isn't that just lovely? Isn't that just the best thing you've ever heard?

And if anyone has doubted that I was telling the truth when I said that Amanda and I liked to dissect toys and make them into creepy hybrid thingies, there's photographic evidence. I hope this post was slightly disturbing to people who saw it.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe... I love to kill those toys...



    And I really am making an odd face in that photo. It's funny.

    ReplyDelete